Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Im So Radioactive

Radioactive [rey-dee-oh-ak-tiv] 
–adjective Physics, Chemistry .
of, pertaining to, exhibiting, or caused by radioactivity.  
It is better described as a substance such as uranium or plutonium that emits energy in the form of streams of particles, owing to the decaying of its unstable atoms. This energy can be damaging or fatal to the health of people exposed to it.

Welcome to Radioactive, a blog completely reinvented. Reinvented, simpy because I owe it to myself to to make the most of  I chose to entitle my blog Radioactive because the word has multiple meanings to me. The traditional definition is stated above, but I would describe myself as Radioactive, because I am a complete radio junkie, active in all aspects of the field. I am a radio personality by day and a design student by night. So as the two [radio+design] worlds collide, I embark to discover things in my Radioactive life, and view them in a designers eye. Im so RADIOACTIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment